Buffalo Chicken SaladOct 15, 2021
Simple lunch, snack or dinner. I use pre-cooked chicken. To make it easier, pick up a rotisserie chicken from your local grocery store!!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 11/2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 stalk of celery, diced
- 1/8 of a red onion, diced small
- 2 tbsp. mayo
- 2 tbsp. pickle relish
- 1/3 cup Franks Red-hot (or more to taste)
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator.
Discover how to actually lose weight and keep it off while enjoying the foods you love in my 12 week 1:1 coaching course!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.