Chocolate Protein No Bake Breakfast CookiesDec 17, 2021
Looking for an easy and quick breakfast on the go that still gives you a boost of protein to start your day? These protein chocolate cookies are perfect for kids, teens or adults to kickstart their day in the right direction!
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 3/4 cup Chunky Peanut Butter (Santa Cruz)
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 1/2 cups Oats
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 tbsps Coconut Oil
- In a small saucepan over low heat add the peanut butter, maple syrup and protein powder. Stir to combine until just heated through. Allow it to cool slightly.
- Add the oats, sea salt, vanilla extract and oil to the pan. Mix well with a spoon.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Form the cookie dough into golf ball sized balls and then flatten with your hands. Place on the baking sheet and repeat until all the dough is used.
- Place them on the counter to set, about 2 hours. Remove and place them in a sealed container.
Notes: Store cookies in a freezer-safe container or plastic bag and remove them as you want to eat them. Allow them to sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes to soften.
Discover how to actually lose weight and keep it off while enjoying the foods you love in my 12 week 1:1 coaching course!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.