Instant Pot Sweet PotatoesJan 17, 2022
No need to turn on the own and heat up the whole house! This easy sweet potato recipe for the Instant Pot is quick and simple.
- 4 medium to large sweet potatoes
- Clean the sweet potatoes.
- Place stainless steel trivet into the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Place the potatoes on top and add about 1 cup of water.
- Lock the lid of the Instant Pot. And make sure to place the pressure release valve in the sealed position.
- Set manual button to cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Once complete, manually release the pressure.
- Once all pressure is released, open the lid and carefully remove the sweet potatoes with tongs.
Discover how to actually lose weight and keep it off while enjoying the foods you love in my 12 week 1:1 coaching course!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.