One Pan Chicken Sausage & PotatosMar 03, 2022
- 6 mini peppers sliced into rings
- 2 lbs. tricolored fingerling potatoes
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large chicken sausages (I use Aidelle's)
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast (I use Bragg's)
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Spray a 9x13" baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Place potatoes in the prepared pan and toss with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Roast in preheated oven for approximately 25 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender but not crispy.
3. While the potatoes roast, prepare your sausage links by cutting them into thin slices. When the potatoes are ready, remove pan from the oven and add sausage to the pan, tossing them with the potatoes to coat in oil and seasonings. Add more salt and pepper if desired. Return pan to the oven and roast for another fifteen minutes.
4. While the potatoes and sausage are roasting, prepare your asparagus by snapping off the ends and washing well. Cut on a diagonal into spears that are about 1.5-2" long.
5. Slice mini bell peppers into circular rings.
6. Remove pan from the oven and add asparagus, sliced mini bells peppers and whole grain mustard. Toss with the potatoes and asparagus to coat. Add more salt and pepper if needed.
7. Return pan to the oven and roast for an additional ten-fifteen minutes.
8 Remove pan from the oven. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast.
Discover how to actually lose weight and keep it off while enjoying the foods you love in my 12 week 1:1 coaching course!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.