One Pan Sausage & ZucchiniDec 18, 2021
The easiest 2 ingredient recipe for busy weeknight dinners. One Pan Sausage & Zucchini is the best way to get a fast and delicious meal on your table!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15- 20 minutes
2 - 4 pack packages of Aidell’s chicken sausage
8 - medium zucchinis sliced 1” thick
- Preheat oven to 400F and grease 2 large sheet pans.
- Slice the zucchini into 1” slices and spread evenly over both greased sheet pans.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes remove sheet pans and place 4 sausage links on each pan.
- Back into oven for 5-10 minutes or until zucchini are roasted to liking.
Discover how to actually lose weight and keep it off while enjoying the foods you love in my 12 week 1:1 coaching course!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.