Roasted Brussels Sprouts With BaconJan 18, 2022
My aunt made a brussel sprout recipe for us on Christmas Day while celebrating at our house. It was so good. I left the cheese out of my portion, and it was still so tasty. I recreated it with parmasean cheese.
1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons fresh or grated parmesan
¼ cup chopped bacon or packaged bacon chunks
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the Brussels sprouts in the center of a large baking sheet.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Gently mix until the Brussels sprouts are evenly coated, then spread them into a single layer on the baking sheet.
- For even better crisping, flip the Brussels sprouts so that they are all cut sides down.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven and stir.
- Place back in oven and bake an additional 10 minutes or until the Brussels sprouts are lightly charred and crisp on the outside and tender in the center.
- Remove from the oven, add the parmesan cheese and bacon, and let sit for about 5 minutes until cheese melts.
Discover how to actually lose weight and keep it off while enjoying the foods you love in my 12 week 1:1 coaching course!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.