Roasted Sweet Potato & Avocado ToastsDec 27, 2021
The perfect breakfast or pre/post workout snack. These sweet potato toasts are topped with sliced or smashed avocado and then topped with your choice of toppings! Bacon and tomato is a favorite in our home.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, sliced long ways into 4 slices
- 2 small avocados, peeled and sliced
- Toppings per choice: eggs, tomato’s, bacon pieces
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Brush both sides of 1/4″ to 1/3″ sweet potato slices with olive oil.
- Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Flip the sweet potato slices and bake the other side for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and rest.
- Top with favorite toppings!
Discover how to actually lose weight and keep it off while enjoying the foods you love in my 12 week 1:1 coaching course!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.